Chez Elaine Covid-19 House Rules
We’ve been working hard to make the salon a safe haven for you to enjoy coming to as the ultimate treat. As such, upon arrival, we are asking that you please:
- Arrive alone for your appointment.
- We will provide a medical disposable surgical mask upon your arrival free of charge and kindly ask that you please wear this along with removing any surgical or disposable gloves you might have on.
- Please wash and sanatise your hands when you arrive at the salon, if you would like to wear disposable gloves we will provide them.
- Practice social distancing around anyone else inside the salon.
- Please bring your bank card or the exact cash if possible.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will need to be kept with you at all times.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization.
- Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
We are ready and waiting for you and cannot wait to welcome you back into the salon again. Get ready for some much needed relaxation and me-time!
See you very soon!
Your Team at Chez Elaine xx