| |Experienced Full Time and Part Time Beauty Therapists required for Chez Elaine Salon - one of Galway’s leading Beauty Salons.
The ideal candidate will need to be a reliable, hardworking, self-motivated, flexible individual who strives to exceed expectations. In addition to these attributes you must be able to demonstrate a good track record of employment.
We employ people who can deliver great service and be true ambassadors for our company.
From a personality perspective, you need to be an enthusiastic, committed individual with a passion to embrace your role, but above all a team player.
If you think you have got what we are looking for, please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV to explain why you think you will be an ideal candidate for us to consider. ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS;
- Advanced Waxing
- Spray Tanning
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Shellac (or similar product)
- Medical Micro Needling
- HD Brows
- Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions
- Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology and other holistic treatments
- Knowledge of Dermalogica product range
- Sunny Personable Disposition
- Accountability for Punctuality and Reliability
- Appetite to deliver Service Excellence
- Pride in Grooming
- Friendly Communication
- Listening to Instructions
- Performing Duties Cheerfully
- Must be a Strong Team Player with Attention to Detail
To carry out beauty treatments to the highest professional standard and in line with Chez Elaine guidelines with due care and attention and sensitivity to client’s needs. Maintaining and delivering superior customer service and aftercare.
- Completion of accredited Beauty Therapy qualification
- Fluency in English
- Passes excellent written, verbal skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to interact and understand the client’s needs and ability to provide unsurpassed customer service
- Ability to think and respond quickly to problems at hand
- Maintain professional appearance, behaviour, integrity to clients and fellow employees
- Ability to work cohesively with other employees as part of a team
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guests
- Ability to work evenings ,weekends, public holidays, when business requires
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures